Saturday, April 5, 2008

Finally better weather!!!!

YEAH!!!! We had a nice weekend...finally. Daddy, Mommy, and Carter got to work around the house today and got quite a bit done outside. The snow is FINALLY gone and we can start enjoying our new house. We have been doing lots of work around the house inside and out. Menards has become our new favorite and frequent shopping destination (for those of you on the west coast, Menards is like a HUGE Home Depot). Mommy and Carter have been going to lots of playgroups lately and have made some new friends in our neighborhood to walk with. Mommy's new friend is also a stay at home mom and has a 1 year old daughter. We hope you enjoy the pics!


Hmmm...what is this?? (Notice in a lot of Carter's pictures he holds his hand with his pointer finger out and thumb up...kinda cute!)


Still not quite sure...it looks like carpet but feels different.


No snow...YEAH!!!!


Carter and all his friends.


Could I get one picture with all them holding still?? Of course not!


Hi Mommy!


If I make car noises while I crawl, I go faster!


I must smile while biting my lower lip. (He is hiding the embarassing fact that he still has no teeth!!!)


These are MY toys Mommy...notice the magazine that he destroyed behind him. :)


I am too cool to look at the camera.

4 comments:

Russ and Mary said...

Our grandson is absolutely gorgeous! Love his plaid outfit and his hairdoo!

Your home looks really nice, can't wait to see it for real! Love Carter's thums up!

The Buck's said...

When I see his little finger and thumb I think of the Fonz from Happy Days saying "hey". What a cutie! Wish that I could say that our weather is improving. It snowed yesterday so I declared that it wasn't my birthday unless the sun came out...then it did!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

shell said...

Hey there this is Michelle. Your new house looks really nice and big! I recognize that plaid outfit, it looks good on Carter.