Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sweet Potatoes...take two!

Soooo...we have tried sweet potatoes again and Carter liked them! I have been adding more and more to his cereal every morning and this morning he had sweet potatoes, a little cereal, and breastmilk, SUCCESS!!!! The only part he didn't like was the big chunks. Carter still has no teeth, so it might be awhile before he can handle big chunks! Enjoy the pics.


I made a BIG mess Mommy!


I don't have to clean it up do I??


Do I have something on my face??


I can do this...I don't see what all the fuss is about??


Gross Mommy...big chunks of sweet potato!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just can't give up on the sweet potato can you?! :) Glad he liked it he second time!

Shana said...

Carter is so cute! I'm glad he came around on the sweet potatoes! P.S. congrats on your new house!!