Mmmmm...Carter is starting to try new food! We have tried rice cereal a couple times and thought everyone would love the pics. Daddy REALLY enjoyed feeding Carter, even though Carter thought he should do it himself. I also am posting a video of Daddy making Carter laugh and Carter imitating a motor boat. All of us had a blast on our trips. Thanks to Aunt Nancy, Jana, and Aunt Linda for keeping Mommy and Carter busy! We loved seeing you all and can't wait to see everyone again!

Mmmm....I like making a mess!

Open wide!

NO Daddy...I wanna do it!!!!

See, I am doing it myself!

This is fun!
3 comments:
He has the best laugh! Was Justin light headed after all of that? :)
I love it! The things Dads can do to get their kiddos to laugh!
Carter is so funny! I must of watched this video 25 times today!
I agree with mom2matt's comment, Justin must of been pretty light headed after 53 seconds!
Love, Mom & Dad
Post a Comment